Northeast vs Southwest Colors, Fly Blue Skies or Sail Pink Seas
Posted by imrananwar on October 9, 2009
In almost every way these images are an opposite of each other. Southwest flying blue skies. Northeast sailing on pink seas.
Bright versus darkening sky. Blue sky vs. pink seas. Jet aircraft vs. yachts. Yet, they both reflect the passion I have for travel, my wanderlust beckoning, forever, to new horizons.
As the evenings got shorter, despite Fall weather, Heron Pointe, on Long Island, NY continued to enjoy mild weather until the sun sets of 2008.
A walk on the boardwalk, a walk on the beach, a look up in the sky, it’s birds, it’s planes. And twinkle, twinkle early stars and Great South Bay buoys.
© IMRAN 2008-2009
Web: www.imran.com Blog: www.imran.com/media/blog/ Pictures: www.flickr.com/photos/imrananwar/sets/ Follow Me: www.twitter.com/imrananwar FaceBook: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=582866154 LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/imran
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on October 9, 2009 at 8:06 am and is filed under New York, Photography, Travel. Tagged: Aircraft, Boating, Flying, Imran, Imran Anwar, ImranAnwar, Long Island, New York, Nikon, Photography, Seasons, Travel, Yachting. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.