Hi & Low & Behold & Hold, Bold And So Happy Together
Posted by imrananwar on August 9, 2009
Taken around my birthday at a time I was facing some unexpected challenges, about to leave my Singer Island, Palm Beach condo at the Tiara, in 2004, this photo of two lovers, rising up to ride high, but below my balcony on the 37th floor, just always brings a smile to my face. Even though I can fly planes and love boating, this is one activity I am yet to do. I can hardly wait to do it with someone special one day. Words from the song by The Turtles, So Happy Together, just ring out in my ears from this picture.
© IMRAN 2009
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on August 9, 2009 at 9:30 pm and is filed under Boating, Florida, Flying, Imran, ImranAnwar, Lifestyle, Love, Parasailing, Photography, Water. Tagged: Blue, Florida, Flying, Happiness, Imran, Imran Anwar, ImranAnwar, Love, Lovers, Ocean, Parasailing, Passion, Singer Island, Tourism, Vacation, Water. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.