Imran Anwar condemns suicide bombers, demands their excommunication
Posted by imrananwar on July 2, 2008
Newswire: (New York – February 28, 2005) Respected and popular media personality and community leader IMRAN ANWAR, regularly a guest on Fox News Channel and CNN, issued an urgent statement on the latest suicide bombing reported in the news today.
In his media statement, Mr. Imran Anwar:
*CONDEMNS SUICIDE BOMBER AS HELL-BOUND EVIL-DOER WHO SHOULD BE EXCOMMUNICATED FROM ISLAM
– Calls it as it is, helps wake up silent Muslims who are looking the other way
– Helps prevent other illiterate idiots from signing on as bombers if they know they will go to hell
*CALLS ON MUSLIM LEADERS AND ESPECIALLY CLERICS AND IMAMS TO DECLARE THAT SUCH BOMBERS WILL GO TO HELL, AND NOT TO ANY PARADISE
– It is the DUTY of Muslim clerics to save Islam from these heretic murderers and to prevent future bombings
– Islam requires people to stop, prevent and speak against evil when they see it
*AKS WHY US GOVT. HAS NO DIRECT OUTREACH TO MUSLIMS THAT TERRORISTS ARE ENEMIES OF MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE
– No effort to speak directly to the Muslims of the world using plain facts, terrorists are killing more Muslims than Americans
– Bombings are killing innocent civilians, not soldiers
– Can bring Muslim majority on board to help eradicate insurgency
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.